(1) Eligibility, Entry Works and Limits to Number of Entries
1. No special qualifications are needed to submit an entry. TDC requires that Applicants must be the Type Directors of their works.
2. Entries must have been produced between September 2015 and the deadline.
3. Entries in the “RGB” and “ Type Design” categories that were produced or have appeared in the last 2 years will also be accepted.
4. Number of entries : As overseas entries are exempt from entry fees, no more than three entries per Applicant ＝ Type Director will be accepted. (There is no limit to the number of applicants from a studio/group/company or other organization. A series is treated as one entry.)
5. Following the revision, entries from those residing in Japan will be accepted under the Entry Form for entrants residing in Japan.
6. Entries of course assignments by groups of students will not be accepted. All entries by students must be done individually.